There are many factors that could affect the skin’s condition. Along with this, it may also hasten or delay the aging process depending on how well you care for your skin. It is then imperative to be aware of what you eat and be conscious in accomplishing any outdoor activity.
Since aging is genetically predetermined, you can do some measures to delay its occurrence. Here are some of the tips on how you can keep your skin attractive and healthy.
- One simple way to skin care is drinking a lot of fluids. More than eight glasses a day of water can help excrete the unwanted toxins in the body. This will also keep your skin well hydrated.
- Eat a variety of foods ranging from fruits and vegetables. You can also eat more fiber to strengthen the skin barrier. Legumes and wheats are just a few of the examples where fiber is very abundant.
- You may also take Vitamin E which is good for the skin.
- You may also use creams and lotions that contain petrolatum. This will prevent dryness of the skin.
- Perform light exercises to relax your mind. You can also perform other leisure activities to outweigh any burdens that stress you out.
- If you smoke, then stop. This is because smoking can hasten the aging process. In addition to this, it stresses the body.
- Don’t expose yourself to too much sunlight. It gives out ultraviolet rays that can absolutely damage your skin. When you want to go outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and apply sunscreen containing an SPF 30.