The skin sags as the person’s age advances. It is normal but what is unusual is when it occurs early in the timeline. This becomes one common problem of most women since they are very much particular with their appearance.
There are many factors that could make your skin look advanced as if you have not paid attention to it. A horrible view can be pictured every time you look at yourself in the mirror. Examples of these include too much exposure to sun, stress, inappropriate diet and lifestyle.
No need to worry. You can defy aging by giving a total skin care in a conservative approach. The following are tips to delay the aging process.
- Keep your skin well hydrated. Increase the oral fluid intake. It will help in cleansing your body from the unwanted waste. This will keep your skin look radiant and young.
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. It contains the necessary nutrients needed by your skin.
- You can also employ natural resources in keeping your skin vibrant. These may include the use of seaweeds, beeswax or aloe vera.
- Vitamin E supplementation. This kind of vitamin is good for the skin.
- When you are outdoors, wear shirts with long sleeves. You may as well apply sunscreen lotion with an SPF of more than 30 to prevent the skin from sagging.
- In choosing a skin product, it would be better to read the label carefully. Take note if there is a harmful ingredient such as mercury. Bear in mind also to which component you are sensitive.
- Be meticulous in the selection of anti-aging products. There are products available in the market that contains glycolic acid which has the potential to reverse the aging process of the skin. This is usually under supervision.
- Is your lifestyle not appealing? Quit smoking because this will only hasten skin aging. You can also perform light exercises.